Destiny is not a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice

Thursday 9 August 2012

Big Week

Well I am on such a high right now. This morning i got my 5st award which marks my half way point. I also got slimmer of the week and my platinum body magic award which means i'm fit for life.
I am so pleased but i have no idea how i lost 3 1/2lbs this week as i was out for a few days with a migraine so missed out on a couple of gym sessions but i did have a couple of long bike rides before then so that must have helped.
Not with it enough to write any more.
Take care and happy slimming

1 comment:

  1. Human life in this world only for one purpose, worship the creator. This oil comes from fatty tissues. Healthy fish fats derived from larger fish such as whales. Today we wish are friends with me o allah, may the sale I exceed 100 bottles so that the salary I ride again Amin:)
    Slimming Capsule

    ReplyDelete